1) Because we bake our cereal to order to ensure maximum freshness, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
For more information on delivery see our Delivery and Return policy.
If you have any special delivery requirements or your order is urgent and you require a next day delivery, we will do our best to accommodate you. Please contact us to arrange this.
Please note that we have no control over the conditions in which our products are stored once they have left our premises.
2) No orders will be dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays. Delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances and we cannot be held responsible for delays outside our control.
3) Delivery charges are specified once you have placed your order and entered the delivery details. The shopping Cart automatically calculates the Shipping Charges for all locations, UK mainland only. Delivery charge (Excl Highlands & Islands) is £3.50-£6 depending on the size of the order.
Orders over £50 are FREE.
At this moment in time we regret that we are not able to deliver to BFPO or PO addresses or outside the UK.
4) When placing your order, please make sure the delivery address and postcode are correct as we take no liability for goods being undelivered due to incorrect/inaccurate address details.
A contact phone number will be required in addition to the delivery address and if not provided may result in delays in the event of an attempted delivery. We would like to make it clear that any phone numbers given to us will only be used if necessary in relation to a specific order or delivery and no other purpose.
5) If goods have not been received within two days of the anticipated delivery date, please notify us in writing. Any delay in dispatch and/or delivery, for whatever reason shall not be ground for a claim for consequential loss.